WINE INCLUSIVE | A Break at Dwór Sieraków
Dwór Sieraków is a rural residence, picturesquely located in the Wieliczka Foothills. It is surrounded by a 4.5 ha park, full of hundred-year-old trees which could tell many a story. Dwór Sieraków is a four-star hotel, decorated in a style reminiscent of an English country house. On the ground floor of the manor, there is a restaurant and an adjacent conservatory where you can eat meals. The restaurant has won many significant awards and is in the Gault & Millau guide, and a member of the Slow Food Association.
In the second wing of the manor, there is a 24h whisky & vodka bar. Here, often in the glow of a log fire, you can spend evenings tasting different varieties of whisky, cognac, or home-produced Polish craft vodka.
Water lovers can relax in our two wooden hot tubs. One of the tubs has hot water and the other cold. Soaking in the tub, you can admire the landscape of Southern Poland. At the spa, there are sunbeds, tables, and umbrellas.
The Manor is close to several tourist attractions. Krakow is located about ½ hour away, and you can easily get there by train from nearby Wieliczka, located 10 minutes from the manor. At Wieliczka itself, there are the UNESCO heritage listed ancient salt mines to visit. Another interesting tourist destination is the ruins of the royal castle in Dobczyce, located 6 km from the manor house. In this little-known castle, Jan Długosz educated younger members of the Polish royal families. The Raba River flows very close to the manor. On its banks you can sunbathe, and then eat ice cream in an old ice cream shop on the market square in Dobczyce. There is a lot to do around the Manor itself, in silence, peace, and far from the madding crowds. Our weekly stays are for adults. As wine and alcohol tasting are a major feature of the Manor, it is not recommended for families with small children.
THE 7-DAY PACKAGE INCLUDES (FROM SUNDAY TO SATURDAY):
- 4 meals a day: breakfast with a glass of sparkling wine, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner (dishes from various wine regions of the world, including France, Italy, Spain, Uruguay)
- 6 nights at the Hotel Dwór Sieraków****
- Unlimited access to 7 types of wine during restaurant opening hours
- A trip to the vineyard in Wieliczka
- Screenings of 6 wine-related movies with a selected glass of wine
- Unlimited access to the bathing area with your own sunbed and umbrella
- 2 sessions in the sauna (please book in advance)
- Package price 1950 PLN /per person / 7 days
*These are the prices for 1 person in a double room
*The supplement cost for a single room is PLN 80/1 night
*Wines from the offer available from 12:00 - 22:00
(+48) 600 226 150 / (+48) 12 312 24 23