Full Polish Breakfast
Breakfast is served in the restaurant, though in the summer guests often dine on the park terrace.
Breakfast has traditionally been thought of in Poland as the most important meal of the day. We believe so too, which is why our breakfasts are prepared with great care and attention. Just as the Brits are proud of their Full English breakfast, we have prepared a new creation – the Full Polish breakfast.
Typical Breakfast Menu
Our typical breakfast menu includes:
- Eggs from free range hens of Raciechowice, served soft or hard boiled, fried, or scrambled in butter, bacon or ham omelette, Viennese eggs served in a glass, egg mayonnaise
- Natural white cheese served sliced or in yoghurt with chives
- Hard and blue cheeses. Always a minimum of four types of Polish dairy cheese, which we ourselves produce and smoke. We always ensure that some from the following list of our produce are available at breakfast: ham, rustic style sausage, offal, bacon and gammon, pate and liverwurst. In addition, we serve smoked meat from Liszki, Wolarek and Płatek
- Fish. You will find traditional Polish herrings and English style steamed kippers
- Hot dishes. Depending on the day, breakfast is served with poultry or veal sausages, sausage with onion, hot black pudding, fried bacon, fried mushrooms, baked beans, pancakes or Polish scones, white borscht or sour soup
- Bread. We provide a minimum of four types of bread, both white and wholemeal, toast, French baguettes and Polish rolls, always freshly baked
- Juices. There are several kinds available, including natural apple juice from Raciechowice apples, and prune juice
- Italian coffee with self-service espresso machine
- Full and skimmed milk
- A sweet buffet, with a selection of our own cakes and pastries
- Fruit - whole fruit platter, as well as individual platter of peeled and sliced citrus fruit
- Vegetables. For vegans we serve a selection of seasonal vegetables and a choice of dips
- Honey. A selection of three honeys from local apiaries is always available
- Several types of our own mustards.